A LA CARTE MENU
All our authentic Thai dishes are freshly prepared using only the best of ingredients.
A MIXED STARTER PLATTER
Minimum of 2 persons - this may be ordered alone as a starter or with other dishes as part of the main meal.
1) Koi Thai Mixed Starter (N,SE,S,G,E) £ 8.50/person
A selection of Chicken Satay served with creamy coconut & peanut sauce, Deep-fried Spring Rolls, Prawn on Toast, Prawn Tempura served with sweet chilli sauce and Side Thai Carrot Salad.
2) Mixed Seafood Starter (N,S,G,E) £ 9.50/person
A selection of Crispy Fish, Seasoned Squid, Thai Fish Cake & Grilled Prawns served with seafood sauce and sweet chilli sauce & Side Thai Carrot Salad.
3) Mixed Vegetarian Starter (N,S,G,E) (V) £ 7.50/person
A selection of Paper Corn, Deep-fried Spring Rolls, Vegetable Tempura, Sweet Corn Cakes served with sweet chilli sauce & Side Thai Carrot Salad.
4) Spring Roll (G) (V) £6.00
Handmade Thai Style Spring Rolls stuffed with thinly sliced mixed vegetables and wood ear mushrooms, served with sweet chilli sauce.
5) Chicken Satay (N) £7.00
Sliced Chicken Breast marinated in spices and grilled over charcoal served with peanut sauce.
6) Tod Mun Pla - Thai Fish Cake (G,N,F) £7.00
A subtle blend of minced fish and minced chicken, mild red curry paste, green beans and lime leaves served with crushed peanut in a sweet chilli sauce.
7) Prawn Tempura (G,E,F,C) £7.50
Deep fried prawns in breadcrumbs, served with chilli sauce.
8) Prawn on Toast (G,SE,E,F,C) £7.00
Deep-fried of a mixture of minced prawns and chicken, coriander, white pepper, egg and garlic, spread on a bread topped with sesame seed. Served with sweet chilli sauce.
9) Moo Ping - Grilled Pork on Skewer (G,E,M,S) £7.00
Pork marinated in Thai spices, soya sauce and milk and grilled over charcoal and served with tamarind chilli sauce.
10) Thung Thong - Thai Crispy Dumplings (G,S,F,C) £7.00 - currently unavailable
Crispy fried pastry with minced chicken, prawn, onion, carrot, sweetcorn, garlic coriander and white pepper. Served with chilli sauce.
11) Kanom Jeeb - Dim Sum (G,S,F,C) £7.00
Homemade steamed minced prawn and pork dumplings with chopped water chestnut and mushroom, topped with fried garlic. Served with sweet soy sauce.
12) Duck Spring Rolls (G,S) £7.50
Crispy spring rolls filled with shredded roasted duck, wood ear mushroom and mixed vegetables. Served with Hoi Sin sauce.
13) Grilled Spare Ribs (G,S,SE) £7.00
Marinated pork spare ribs in Thai spices and soy sauce, grilled over the charcoal, topped with BBQ sauce.
14) Fresh Spring Rolls (V) £6.00
Handmade vegetarian fresh spring rolls, wrapped with coriander, pepper, cucumber, lettuce, carrot and mint. Served with sweet chili sauce.
15) Paper Corn (G,P, N) (V) £6.00
Whole baby corn stuffed with crushed peanut and pickled turnip wrapped in rice pastry, crispy fried, served with sweet chilli sauce.
16) Tod Mun Khao Poad (G,S,E) (V) £6.00
Deep fried sweet corn blended in red curry paste. Served with sweet chilli sauce.
17) Vegetable Tempura (G,E) (V) £6.00
Deep fried broccoli, carrot, mushroom, pepper in batter (can be adapted for dietery requirements), served with sweet chilli sauce.
18) Som Tam Thai - Papaya and Carrot Salad (P, N,F) (Vo) 🌶 🌶 £8.50
Fresh shredded papaya and carrot with lemon juice and fish sauce, chilies, peanuts, tomatoes and green beans.
19) Yum Nuea - Beef Salad (CE,F) 🌶 🌶 £13.50
Thinly sliced grilled beef and vegetables seasoned with spicy Thai salad dressing.
20) Nam Tok (F) 🌶 🌶 £11.50
Thai Northern-eastern styled dish with sliced pork is seasoned with chillies, lime juice, fish sauce, coarse toasted sticky rice, fresh spring onion and mint.
21) Larb (F) 🌶 🌶
Thai Northern-eastern styled dish; is seasoned with chilies, lime juice, fish sauce, coarse toasted sticky rice, fresh spring onion and mint.
Minced Chicken £11.50 Minced Pork £11.50
THAI STYLE HERBAL SOUP
22) Tom Yum (F,G,M) 🌶
Favourite Thai hot and sour soup seasoned with lemon grass, galangal, chillies, lime juice, and mushroom with evaporated milk (optional).
23) Tom Kha (F,G,C)
Spiced hot and sour lemon grass soup in light coconut milk and mushroom. Contains evaporated milk (optional). Can be made spicy.
24) Tom Yum Poh-Tak (F,G) 🌶
Spicy hot and sour soup, flavoured with Thai Herbs; lemon grass, galangal, chillies and lemon juice.
Chicken £5.50 King Prawns £7.00 Mixed Seafood £7.50
Mushroom (Vo) £5.00
25) Gaeng Kieaw Wan - Thai Green Curry (F,G) 🌶🌶
Thai Green curry cooked in coconut milk with baby corn, pepper, courgette, aubergine and Thai basil leaf.
26) Gaeng Phed - Thai Red Curry (F,G,C) 🌶🌶
Thai Red curry cooked in coconut milk with pepper, aubergine, courgette, baby corn and Thai basil leaves.
27) Gaeng Massaman - Thai Massaman Curry (F,G,N) 🌶
Mild curry cooked with potatoes, peanuts and onion in creamy coconut curry sauce.
28) Panaeng Curry (F,G) 🌶🌶
The famous Thai curry cooked in Panaeng Curry paste, Kaffir lime leaves, Thai basil leaves, pepper and coconut milk.
29) Gaeng Pha - Jungle Curry (F,G) 🌶 🌶🌶
Thai style hot clear soup cooked in Jungle Curry paste with kaffir lime leaves, pepper, Thai basil leaves, shallots, snow peas, grean beans, baby corn, broccoli, courgette, aubergine and mushroom.
Chicken £11.50 Pork £11.50 Beef £13.50 King Prawn £13.50
Vegetable or Tofu (Vo) £9.50
30) Gaeng Ped Yang (G,S,F,C) 🌶 🌶 £13.50
Sliced roasted duck cooked in coconut curry with tomatoes, pepper, courgette and pineapple.
31) Pad Kra Pao - Thai Chili and Basil Stir-Fried (G,S,F) 🌶 🌶
Your choice of meat stir-fried with sweet peppers, onion, green beans, garlic, fresh chilli, and Thai basil leaves.
32) Pad Nam Man Hoi - Stir-Fried with Oyster Sauce (G,S,F)
Your choice of meat stir-fried with mushroom, broccoli, mangetout, carrot, onion, pepper and spring onion in oyster sauce.
33) Pad Green Curry Sauce (G,S,F) 🌶 🌶
Your choice of meat stir-fried with Thai Green curry paste, with mixed pepper, green beans, baby corn, courgette, aubergine and Thai basil leaves and herbs.
34) Pad Priew Wan (F,G)
Your choice of lightly battered meat stir-fried in sweet and sour sauce with onion, pepper, cucumber, carrot, tomatoes and pineapple.
35) Pad Med Ma Muang Him Ma Pharn (F,N,S,G) 🌶
Your choice of lightly battered meat stir-fried with garlic, onion, roasted cashew nuts, broccoli, carrot, mushroom, mangetout and sweet pepper. Contains dried chilli (optional).
36) Pad Nam Prik Pao (G,S,F) 🌶🌶
Your choice of meat stir-fried with Thai roasted chili paste and sweet pepper, babycorn, onions, mangetout, basil leaves.
37) Pad Prik Khing (G,S,F) 🌶🌶
Your choice of meat stir-fried with Thai red curry paste, fine beans, green beans and kaffir lime leaves.
Chicken £10.50 Pork £10.50 Beef £12.50 King Prawn £13.50
Vegetable (Vo) £8.50 Mixed Seafood £14.50
38) Pad Pak Ruam Mit (S,F,G) (Vo) £8.50
Mixed seasonal vegetables stir-fried in garlic, oyster sauce and soya sauce.
39) Pad Pak Choy (S,F,G) (Vo) £8.50
Stir-fried Pak Choy in garlic, oyster sauce and soya sauce.
40) Nung Ma Naow (F,G) 🌶 🌶 Sea Bass Fillets £ 17.50 or Jumbo Prawns £ 16.50
Your choice of meal Steamed and topped with Thai fresh chillies,fresh lemon and garlic sauce.
41) Chu-Chee Sauce (F,G,M) Sea Bass Fillets £ 17.50 or Jumbo Prawns £ 16.50
Your choice of meal Grilled in Chu-Chee sauce topped with coconut cream, highly recommended.
42) Tod Kratiam Prik Thai (F,G) Sea Bass Fillets £ 17.50 or Jumbo Prawns £ 16.50
Your choice of lightly battered stir-fried garlic, pepper, and coriander sauce.
43) Kung Pao (F,G) £ 16.50
Jumbo prawns marinated with lemongrass, grilled over charcoal and served with seafood sauce.
44) Sauce Ma-Kharm (F,G,S) Duck £ 16.50 or Jumbo Prawns £ 16.50
Your choice of meal Grilled topped with tamarind sauce, served on bed of salad and topped with cashew nuts.
45) Weeping Tiger Steak (F,G,S) £16.50
Marinated fillet of Sirloin steak, grilled over charcoal, served on a sizzling plate with a spicy sauce.
46) Pad Char- Thai Spicy Herbal Stir-Fried (G,S,F) 🌶 🌶 £13.50
King prawns stir-fried with Thai red curry paste, with galangal, fresh chilli pepper, kaffir leaves, mixed pepper, broccoli, cauliflower, aubergine, courgette, mushroom and basil leaves.
NOODLE AND RICE DISHES
47) Khao Pad (G,S,E)
Fried rice with egg, vegetables and soy sauce.
48) Pad Thai (F,E)
The Famous Thai fried rice noodles with egg, shredded carrot, spring onion and beansprouts (served with peanuts on the side).
49) Kauy Tiew Pad See Eiw (F,G,S,E)
Fried rice noodle with egg, vegetables and soy sauce.
Chicken £10.50 Pork £10.50 Beef £11.50 King Prawn £12.50 Vegetable (V) £9.00
50) Thai Jasmine Rice £2.95
51) Egg Fried Rice (G,S,E) £3.25
52) Coconut Rice £3.25
53) Sticky Rice £3.50
54) Stir-fried Egg Noodles (G,S,E) £3.25
55) Sweetened Sticky Rice with ripe mango £7.50 - currently unavailable
56) Banana Fritters with Ice Cream £5.50
57) Roti with Ice Cream £5.50
58) Banana in Coconut Milk £5.50
59) Sticky Toffee Pudding £5.50
(V) Vegetarian (Vo) Vegetarian option available
ALLERGY KEY: [G] Gluten [S] Soya [L] Lupin [F] Fish/Shellfish [Ce] Celery [N] Nuts [M] Milk [E] Eggs [SD] Sulphur dioxide [C] Crustaceans [Mu] Mustard [Se] Sesame seeds [*] May contain allergens.
We cannot guarantee that any items are completely allergen-free due to being produced in a kitchen that contains ingredients with allergens as well as products that have been produced by the suppliers. Any guests with an allergy should be aware of this risk and should ask a member of the team for information on the allergen content of our food.