COVID-19 – Safety Measures
We are delighted to re-open for dining in. Please send us a message here to book! We kindly ask you and your party familiarise yourself with the below measures before booking.
We are delighted to have re-opened for dining in. Please send us a message here to book! We kindly ask you and your party familiarise yourself with the below measures before booking.
COVID-19 – Safety Measures
Please note, this is all very new for us and the below may change as we re-open so please read over these before booking and again before coming along to the restaurant in case anything changes. Thank you for your patience, understanding and cooperation while we navigate through this unprecedented time.
1. We have very limited availability for tables consisting of more than one household. Please let us know when booking if your party consists of more than one household. Maximum booking is for 6 people, from a maximum of 2 households. Please specify when booking if your party consists of more than one household and we will do what we can to accommodate.
2. Tables will be available by reservation only. We will ask for a name and contact details for each household in your party. When you arrive, we kindly ask that one member of the party notifies us of your arrival, and then wait outside until your table is ready.
3. We will use a temperature gun to take the temperature of each customer on arrival.
4. Hands must be sanitised upon entry.
5. We encourage our customers to use the menu available on our website, but menus will be provided where required and wiped down after each use.
6. We kindly ask you to wear a mask when entering and leaving the venue and when going to the toilets. Please do not approach staff at the bar area or elsewhere to pay your bill or place an order. We will only serve at the tables.
7. Our toilets will be available on a one in one out basis. Please do not enter the toilets if one of the cubicles are occupied or there is anyone else in there.
8. Please maintain noise levels so as not to exceed a respectful volume and increase the chance of transmission to those around you.
9. We are only accepting card payments wherever possible.
10. At certain tables, serving staff may place your food on the table on a tray and we kindly ask you to take your dishes from the tray. This is to avoid close contact as much as possible.
As well as the above safety measures for customers to follow, we are also taking the below additional measures:
1. All serving staff to wear face coverings.
2. We are ensuring increased ventilation using the most appropriate air-con settings, opening air vents and keeping front door open when weather allows it.
3. Background music will not be played, this leads to raised voices which can contribute to the spread of the virus.
4. We have changed the layout of the restaurant to allow for distancing between the tables.
5. We have put signs in place to make it clear to customers that they are entering a 1-metre social distancing zone.
6. Wiping down card machine and menus after every use.
7. We will be undertaking a strict regime of cleaning contact points, toilets and hard surfaces throughout the building regularly.